Staff Spotlight: Jeremy Adler

Hi! I’m Jeremy Adler. I came to the Northwestern MSL team after some time working as a Mechanical Engineer. Much of my professional experience has been in software sales, but most recently, I worked at the Museum of Science and Industry. As for origins, I grew up outside Philadelphia and currently live in Edgewater.

As Project Coordinator for the MSL program, I handle logistics, admissions, and manage the MSL online community. The big goal I’m currently working toward is setting up the MSL online community platform. Community is such a key part of the MSL program and is important to me personally. I look forward to working with students to create an engaging and active MSL online community. The best part of my job is getting to know students!

A few recommendations for the incoming class:

• My favorite museum in the city is the MCA, conveniently located across the street from campus.
  • Based on the frequency with which I go there, I’d have to say that my favorite restaurant is Ben’s Noodles and Rice – there’s some great Thai food in Edgewater.
  • Outside of work, I enjoy biking, comedy writing/performing, and watching movies – currently really into 80’s action movies and bad SciFi.
  • I love anywhere on campus that has a view of the lake! The Law School library is a safe bet.