A Summer to Remember

In my room I have a map of Berlin on the wall. I have it there to remind me of the adventures and experiences that I had in the city. Berlin will forever hold a special place in my heart. I know that the summer of 2015 will not be the last time that I will ever be there.

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 6.33.34 PM

Berlin really grew on me ( okay I won’t lie, I really liked the city from day one). I still remember the first taxi ride to the hotel that I would stay at. I remember thinking to myself that I couldn’t wait to see what the city had to offer. From the moment I stepped out of that taxi, I wanted to walk to the nearest plaza to get a feel for the city.

From the very beginning I knew that I would like the city. I really thought that the initial honeymoon period would wear off, but it didn’t. There was never a moment that I said to myself that I wanted to leave. It was just the opposite. On my way to the airport for my departure, I wished that I had more time to spend in Berlin.

Berlin has so much to offer that even making the most out of the two months there was not enough for me. I could easily see myself living there for a couple months longer. I am truly glad that I decided to study there.

Berlin, see you soon!