Going for a walk in the park

After a somewhat stressful day, I decided to go for a walk in Tiergarten to relieve some stress. I knew walking around in nature would be refreshing. I only planned to go for about half an hour, but my little break ended up turning into a 4 hour adventure.

IMG_0654I had been to the park before, but only twice. The times that I did go to the park involved only barely entering the park. This time I wanted to see more of the park. I knew it was pretty big from maps that I had seen. One of the first things that I saw was a huge playground that kids seemed to have an awesome time at. After walking a little bit more, I saw a pond surrounded by a garden that had art sculptures. I eventually ran across a map of the park on one of the pathways that I was on. At this point I was already past the half an hour that I planned so I decided to keep walking to do some cardiovascular exercise. It helped that I had on exercise clothes and running shoes.

On my walk I saw the Reichstag, the Siegessäule, people sleeping in a tent, and I even came across a river. All of the sights made my healthy walk fun. If I would of had more time I would have liked to explore more parts of the park since there is so much to see.