How to Join
Who Can Join All of Us at Northwestern?
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently live in the United States
- Currently receive or have ever received care at a Northwestern Medicine (NM) facility or with an NM health provider (such as doctor, physical therapist, NM Immediate Care, etc.) including Northwestern Medical Group, Regional Medical Group, KishHealth Physician Group, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Lake Forest Hospital, Grayslake Outpatient Center, Central DuPage Hospital, Delnor Hospital, Kishwaukee Hospital, Valley West Hospital or Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital.
4 Easy Steps to Join:
- Fill out the form at the “sign up” button below
- Register, enroll and consent online (20-30 minutes)
- Complete three questionnaires (20-30 minutes)
- Schedule your in-person* visit for biosamples (blood & urine) and physical measurements collection (30 minutes)
*Participants receive a $25 payment and complimentary parking for their visit.
To begin your journey to become an All of Us participant, please click or tap the “sign up” button below and complete the form. You may also call us at 312-695-6077 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, your personal information is kept confidential, and participation in research is always voluntary. This website is maintained by Northwestern Medicine.
© Copyright 2018, Northwestern Medicine
All Rights Reserved.