Below is information regarding your presentation at the conference.
1. Unless otherwise indicated on the program, most talks are 18 minutes in length. The talk should be approximately 15 minutes, with 2-3 minutes for questions and answers.
2. All presentations will be done with a laptop computer using an LCD projector.
3. Bring your own laptop computer to project your presentation or arrange with session speakers to share a laptop. The conference will not provide laptops for presentations.
4. We strongly encourage you to have a backup of your presentation on a USB storage device in the event your laptop has a technical problem or is incompatible with the LCD projector.
5. We ask that all presentations be ready at the beginning of the technical session.
6. International speakers, be sure that you have the necessary cords/converters so that your laptop will work with the LCD projector.
7. We strongly encourage you to test your laptop compatibility with the equipment provided by going to your presentation room during the breaks.
8. If you need a laser pointer, we encourage you to bring your own, although we will be able to provide a few.
If you have any further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org