Paper Submissions Open Registration Opens Paper Submission Deadline Acceptance/Rejection Notification Early Registration Deadline Final Papers Due
Conference at Northwestern University (Kellogg Global Hub in Evanston, Illinois)
- We welcome all papers that investigate topics in economic development.
- Only full drafts of papers will be considered.
- Each paper submission should include an abstract (300 words max).
- Submit your document in PDF format to ensure that all fonts, symbols, and equations appear the way they were originally typed.
- The final and completed version of all accepted papers must be received by September 5, 2019. Final papers should be uploaded to Conference Maker using the following naming convention: X_PAPER_Y.PDF, where X is your session number and Y is the last name of the presenter. If you have a problem uploading the paper, please send it to NEUDC2019@northwestern.edu using the same naming convention.
Submit your paper online at the NEUDC Conference Maker website.
Presentations and Discussions
- Each paper presentation will be 15 minutes long, with 5 minutes for discussants and 5 minutes for Q&A from the audience.
- Presenters and discussants are expected to bring their presentations on a USB stick to the conference. Each room has a resident computer where you will upload your slide deck; you should arrive early at the session in order to do this.