MSL Alumni Profile: Angelo Rodriguez (MSL ’18) QA/Compliance Officer at Accugen Laboratories, Inc. and President, Alzheimer’s Spectrum Foundation

As the Quality Assurance/Compliance Officer, my responsibilities include providing strategic leadership related to the compliance program, (including the design and implementation of a strategic compliance operations plan, compliant w/ FDA-(cGLP, cGMP), EPA, ISO & AOAC requirements), identifying training and development opportunities that will assist employees in achieving enhanced performance and/or career objectives, and assuring the training, development, and performance of quality management system. The MSL enhanced my knowledge of regulation, writing policies and procedures, and communicating the importance of these things to the business owners and lab personnel.

Fun fact: I will be going to Disney world for 2 weeks with my daughter Rayna and my girlfriend Jackie and then I will be going to Aruba to officiate a friend’s wedding!

Angelo Rodriguez, MSL ’18, QA/Compliance Officer at Accugen Laboratories, Inc. and President, Alzheimer’s Spectrum Foundation