MSA Summer Interns

This summer, MSA is excited to have a new cohort of summer interns. Get to know the team below!

Profile Picture: Jo ScalettyJo Scaletty: I’m a rising junior at Northwestern. I am currently a Communication Studies and Political Science major with a sociology minor, and MSA is my on-campus work-study, so I’m super excited to be an intern this summer! For fun, I love to work with my fellow members of clubs like Rainbow Alliance and the Speech Team, as well as do homework with my friends.

Profile Picture: Savannah GrazianoSavannah Graziano: I am a rising sophomore in Weinberg. I am hoping to major in cognitive science and am additionally involved with the Jumpstart program in local Evanston preschools. At home, I have three cats named Mayfair, Beetleybee, and Alaska, and a dog named Snickerdoodle.

Profile Picture - Anahi MarquezAnahi Marquez: I’m a rising junior studying Social Policy. I’m interested in the intersections of identities as it relates to policy, but in my free time, I enjoy reading and running. As a Communications and Marketing intern, I’m looking forward to increasing student engagement with MSA as well as growing professionally.

Profile Picture - Antonio AmramAntonio Amram: I am a rising senior from Tampa, FL, majoring in Statistics with minors in Data Science and Political Science and a certificate in Integrated Marketing Communications. This summer I am excited to be working as the MSA’s Data and Assessment Intern. In my free time, I enjoy running, playing soccer, and drumming.

Profile Picture: Hyohee KimHyohee Kim: I am an undergraduate student at Northwestern University studying Learning Sciences, Asian American Studies, and Design. My interests are equally technical, artistic, and social with particular focuses on UX/UI design, new media arts, and museums. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, particularly over shared meals, exploring fashion, and watching a lot of YouTube.