Activating The “Add This” Plugin
The easiest way to incorporate social sharing into your site is to use the Add This plugin.
- Click the “Plugins” menu item in the left-hand dashboard menu.
- Either scroll or search for “Add This” plugin
- Click the “Activate” button to activate the plugin.
For more information on how to install plugins, visit the documentation.
Configuring The “Add This” Plugin
- Click the “Settings” menu item in the left-hand dashboard menu.
- Click “AddThis” to visit the plugin configuration page.
Setting The Share Button Placement
On the configuration page, you can adjust which types of sharing buttons appear on your site, and where they appear in relation to your content.
In the “Basic” tab, you can choose to display sharing buttons above your posts, and display sharing buttons below your post content.
In the “Advanced” tab, you can make adjustments to which types of pages display these social sharing buttons.