Questions? CIERA-Events@northwestern.edu or 1-847-467-1338
Hotel Deadline: July 18th
1710 Orrington Avenue
Website | 1-888-677-4648
~ 12 minute walk to Norris University Center
Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: Noon
Reservations at the group rate of $139 per night will be accepted until July 18, 2019. Please make your reservation on or before this cut-off date. Thank you.
Reserve by Phone
Identify yourself as an attendee of the “Hot Wiring the Transient Universe” Meeting.
- Visit Hilton Orrington Website.
- Enter the dates of your stay, click Check Rooms & Rates.
- Under Rate Types on left side-bar, click Have a special code?
- Enter HOTTU as the Group Code, click Update Results.
- Select the $139 group rate. Proceed through the booking screens.
Please consider your hotel your main resource for the following items, if needed:
- Transit from hotel to meeting venue. The recommended drop-off/pick-up location close to the meeting venue is 40 Arts Circle Drive (Block Museum). Inquire at hotel for shuttle service (if available), taxis, or rideshare.
- Printing of return boarding passes. Unfortunately, boarding pass printing is not available at the meeting venue.
Edzo’s Burger Shop – High-quality burgers, shakes, and fries
Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria – Deep dish and more
OMG! Olive Mediterranean Grill – Fresh Mediterranean, custom counter-service
Soulwich – Unique Asian sandwiches
Bat 17 – Huge gourmet sandwiches
Celtic Knot Public House – Irish pub grub
La Macchina Café – Hip Italian
Mount Everest – Nepali & Indian cuisine
Smylie Brothers Brewing Co. – Craft brewery & smokehouse
Tapas Barcelona – Spanish tapas