PROMIS measures including computer adaptive tests (CATs) will be available in Cerner, initially through the EASIPRO pilot.
- Order PROMIS® computer adaptive tests (CATs) and short forms available through the Assessment Center API for adults and pediatric patients
- Administer measures to patients within the Patient Portal
- View individual patient’s responses and scores over time
- View trended scores in graph form
- Notify patients of ordered measures not yet completed
- Utilize end-to-end workflows for the deployment, collection, review, and analysis of PROMIS measures
Patients can complete assessments through:
- Cerner’s HealtheLife patient portal accessed online or via web
- PROMIS CATs, Profiles, and Global Health Scale
- Adult and pediatric self-report, and parent proxy report for pediatric patients
- English and Spanish translations
- Use of Cerner Millennium 2018.01 with FHIR Ignite APIs
- Cerner Millennium domain configuration (per site)
- Locally secured architecture: Acquisition and installation of local servers for Assessment Center API, the application server, and FHIR Servers
- EASIPRO is a pilot effort funded by the National Institutes of Health National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences grant U01TR001806. Local Cerner IT teams will need to provide support for this application.
- In the future, EASIPRO resources will be made available to other institutions.