Expectations of Trainees:
- Trainees are expected to attend the monthly Research in Progress (RIP) meetings, usually held on the third Thursday of the month. The meetings alternate between the Chicago and Evanston Campuses and begin at 5:00 pm.
- Trainees are expected to present at one RIP meeting each year. Your PI is expected to attend your presentation.
- Trainees will be asked to provide feedback for their fellow presenters for at least one RIP meeting.
- Trainees are expected to attend the annual retreat held in October.
- Trainees are expected to attend the annual symposium (date TBD).