Expectations of Trainees:
- Trainees are expected to attend the monthly Research in Progress (RIP) meetings, usually held on the Third Thursday of the month. These meetings alternate between the Chicago and Evanston Campuses and meet at 5:00 pm.
- Trainees are expected to present at one RIP meeting each year. New trainees will be scheduled towards the end of the academic year. Your PI is expected to attend your presentation.
- Trainees are expected to attend the annual retreat (usually held in October).
- Trainees are expected to attend the annual symposium (usually held in December)
- Trainees are expected to attend the annual workshop (usually held in the Spring Quarter).
- Trainees will be asked to provide feedback to their fellow presenters for at least one meeting. Comments will be submitted on an online form.