Woo Jae Shares How CFS Helped Shape His Career Path

Woo JaeName: Woo Jae

Year: Senior

Major: Economics

CFS Class: Legal Field Studies

I initially had a hard time finding internships. CFS really helped me with finding an internship. I also had a hard time practicing for my internship interviews. I cannot tell you how much help the CFS advisors gave me to prepare for the interviews. I finally got my internship before the start of summer at Law Offices of Reza Baniassadi, which is an immigration law firm.

At Law Offices of Reza Baniassadi, I was able familiarize myself with many issues in immigration. I worked on my own cases and helped new and old clients. I could also compare and contrast my law firm experiences with those of other classmates in Legal Field Studies. During the weekly classes, we got to meet great guest speakers and went on cool field trips to add to our internship experiences. I have been unsure of whether or not I should go to law school, but CFS helped me decide that I do want to go to law school. I am thankful to CFS program for this enjoyable internship/class experience and for giving me an idea as to which career path I want to take.