Prospective Post-Doctoral Researchers
We are looking to recruit diverse mathematical or life scientists who are interested in sustained interdisciplinary collaborations on challenging problems in biology! See the attached add for current positions and availability!
Prospective Graduate Students
Please apply through one of the four biomedical sciences and engineering PhD graduate programs:
- Engineering Science and Applied Mathematics (ESAM)
- Driskill Graduate Program in the Life Sciences (DGP)
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
For Interested First-Year Graduate Students
Laboratory rotations occur on a quarterly basis, where students are expected to devote some of their studies to the completion of a 10-week project. Rotation projects can be tailored to a student’s interests and skills. If you are interested, please email Rosemary to discuss projects and plans!
Prospective Northwestern Undergraduate Researchers
Positions are available for undergraduate students to work part-time and learn what it is like to do Integrative Computational Research! We expect that most research experiences in the lab will culminate in an independent project before graduation! We are looking for students who have the following attributes:
- Freshmen or Sophomores
- Have some coding experience
- Can work at least 12 hours per week during the academic year
- Can work full-time for one or more summers
- Are willing to intern, apply for summer scholarships, and/or perform research for credit
- Would be willing to continue in the lab for the remainder of their time at Northwestern
Please apply by email with a CV and a personal statement describing what research specifically interests you!
Prospective Northwestern/Non-Northwestern Undergraduate Researchers
Positions are available for undergraduate students to work full-time over the summer for 8-weeks and learn what it is like to do Integrative Computational Research! See the attached add for more information and availability!