General meetings will be held monthly during a Wednesday lunch hour while events are typically held outside of work hours to promote the objectives of the group. General meetings and events are open to all.
If you have any ideas, feedback, or questions about our programming for this year, please feel free to reach out to us.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Here are some upcoming campus events you might be interested in!
KBAN, KHAI & ASAG present: Maziwa & Founder Sahar Jamal
Wednesday, May 20 | 12-1 p.m. CDT | Join us on Zoom!
Join us with alumni Sahar Jamal, and a brief introduction by Kellogg Senior Associate Dean (Teaching & Curriculum), Mike Mazzeo – to learn about her company that she started last year and hear about what challenges she has faced this year, as well as her Kellogg journey along the way.
Sahar Jamal is a Kellogg MBA’19 and the Founder of Maziwa. Maziwa is the only breast pump specifically designed for working women in developing markets. By prioritizing features such as battery power, milk storage, and discreetness, the Maziwa breast pump alleviates the difficult decision mothers are forced to make between staying at home to feed their babies and going into work in order to be able to feed their families. Last fall, Sahar moved to Nairobi, Kenya to pursue her business full-time.
If you have any specific Maziwa questions you would like addressed during this Zoom meetup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the meeting.
This event is made possible with the generous partnership of Kellogg Black/African Network (KBAN) and Kellogg Honoring Asian Identities (KHAI).
Save the Date!
- June ASAG Luncheon – Tuesday, June 16 | Deering 208 | 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- July ASAG Luncheon – Thursday, July 16 | Deering 208 | 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- August ASAG Luncheon – Wednesday, August 19 | Deering 208 | 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- June ASAG Discussion Series 1 – Friday, June 5 | Norris 103 (Chicago Room) | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- June ASAG Discussion Series 2 – Monday, June 29 | Norris 301 (Alumni Room) | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- July ASAG Discussion Series – Monday, July 27 | Norris 204 (Scholars Room) | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with
disabilities, to engage fully. To be respectful of those with allergies and environmental sensitivities, we ask that you please refrain from wearing strong fragrances. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact the ASAG Lead Team at email@example.com.