Hello NUcore Managers,
We recently released a new feature and fixes to NUcore which may be helpful to all users of the system. Please email any questions or comments to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Added the ability to backdate the fulfillment date for existing “New/In Process” orders on the Order Detail pop-up screen
- Prevented “Bundles” from being added as Accessories on Instruments
- This eliminates errors which made these accessory orders irreconcilable and/or unable to be moved to the Send Notifications status
- Added a feature that enables the NUcore Support team to edit external user names and email addresses
- Changed the column header on users’ “My Reservations” tab from “Reserved For” to “Reservation (Edit/Extend)”