[22nd] International Symposium on Transportation & Traffic Theory
Northwestern University will host the 22nd International Symposium on Transportation & Traffic Theory (ISTTT22) July 24-26, 2017.
ISTTT22 will cover all scientific aspects of transportation and traffic, spanning all modes of transport—public and private—including freight, air, and maritime modes.
Many thanks to the authors who submitted abstracts for review.
ISTTT22 IMPORTANT DATES
NOV. 15, 2016 | Notification of initial full paper review outcomes
DEC. 15, 2016 | Deadline for submission of revised manuscripts
FEB. 10, 2017 | Notification of final acceptance of full papers
FEB. 24, 2017 | Deadline for Submission of full, revised papers
ISTTT22 >> JULY 24 – 26, 2017
ISTTT22 EVENT CO-CHAIRS
The ISTTT is an annual event series that offers the world’s leading transportation and traffic theorists a premier gathering space for meeting other people interested in contributing to, or gaining better understanding of, the transportation and traffic research fields.
ISTTT INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY MEMBERS
- William HK Lam (Convenor) (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Michael Bell (University of Sydney)
- Michel Bierlaire (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
- Avishai Ceder (University of Auckland)
- Mike Cassidy (University of California, Berkeley)
- Nathan Gartner (University of Massachusetts, Lowell)
- Benjamin Heydecker (UCL (University College London))
- Serge Hoogendoorn (Delft University of Technology)
- Hai-jun Huang (Beihang University)
- Hideyuki Kita (Kobe University)
- Masao Kuwahara (Tohoku University)
- Ludovic Leqlercq (École Nationale des Travaux Publics de l’État)
- Hani Mahmassani (Northwestern University)
- Juan Carlos Muñoz (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile)
- Marian Tracz (Cracow University of Technology)
- Chan Wirasinghe (University of Calgary)
- Ning Wu (Ruhr-University Bochum)
- Hai Yang (Hong Kong University of Science & Technology)
- Michael Zhang (University of California, Davis)
ISTTT HONORARY MEMBERS