Blogging IS the assignment!

I sometimes still pinch myself just to make sure that I’m not dreaming. I’m not! I am a wildcat. It’s amazing when things you dream, hope and pine for come true.

First quarter of dreaded winter term has begun. Dreaded because I am seriously a tropics gal, all this cold, ice, snowy isn’t really my thing. I love lying in the sun, toasty warm. So I was worried about Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Worried that i’d wake up everyday weepy, unable to get my mind focused on anything, learn nothing from my courses and fail my classes. And you know what? Somehow winter has been mild this year. Thank you El Nino… =) Thank you for helping me ease into this cold…

Anyhow, i’m really excited about this new quarter. And can you believe, one of our assignments this entire term is to BLOG! To find our voice and experiment on digital presence.

I am so excited!

Of course, I’m suppose to blog on more serious stuff related to some of the theories and concepts we are learning about, but i really want to have fun with this. And I really want to VLOG! I’ve never done it before, except for a recent game that we had developed at work, when I made some videos as a makcik with a youtube channel. And it was such such fun! So i’m hoping I get to push myself a little more and get out of my comfort zone… which is obviously this random rubbish i spew on this blog…that some of you are so kind to read. *muacks*

So stay tuned yar….

Oh by the way, I also moved my blog onto a Northwestern Uni wordpress related site. Think it was time to say bye-bye to blogger… AND it’s one of those things i do that’s akin to pinching myself. It makes this experience more real to me….I’m trying to savour ever precious moment.

Till later folks…and oh yar, to my #msloc430 classmates who are reading my blog for the first time….WELCOME TO THE PAR-TAAAYYYY!!!!