Full papers are used to provide enough information for Reviewers to determine if the research is adequate for a presentation at the conference.
Authors can decide once the presentation is accepted, where to submit their papers. The default publication venue is Procedia CIRP.
Papers will be published by Elsevier through Procedia CIRP.
The submission website for this journal is http://ees.elsevier.com/procir/default.asp
Please be sure to follow these steps when submitting your Abstract:
- Access Home Page
- Choose, Submit Paper
- Login or create account
- Choose Article Type: SI: 3rd CIRp BioMan
- Enter Title/ Author Details
- Choose Section/Category: SI: 3rd CIRP BioMan
- Enter Abstract*
- Request Editor: Albert Shih (SI: 3rd CIRP BioMan)
- Attach Source File* of Abstract – Doc/docx/latex format only
- Attach .pdf* format of your Abstract
- Submit by Choosing, Build PDF. Once Abstract is accepted, you will be notified by the Editor and can submit the full-length paper for review
*Abstracts have a maximum word limit of 100 words.
*Submissions should be 4-6 pages long.
*For submissions to PROCIR, we require 1) a Source File and 2) a PDF file.
- Please submit the source file in Doc/docx/latex format only. Other formats including ‘docm’ will NOT be used by the production team.
- Please ensure to upload a PDF format of your article. Please note that the PDF automatically built by the EES system will not be considered for production.
Author FAQs can be found here:
Elsevier Submission FAQs
Additional instructions for authors can be found on the following Elsevier link: